UK Standard Delivery
1. Shepherds Barber offer FREE standard delivery on all orders over £70.
2. After we have accepted your order, please allow up to 3 business days to process your order prior to us sending your order out for delivery (unless you have purchased Next Day Delivery).
3. Customers will be contacted directly should we be unable to process orders in this time-frame. During peak seasonal periods, please allow up to 5 business days after we have accepted your order for your order to be processed and then sent out for delivery.
4. During seasonal periods and bank holidays, delivery times may vary. For an up-to-date national holiday schedule, please visit Royal Mail’s customer information shipping page(s).
5. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver orders to Armed Forces addresses.
Next Day Delivery (available for certain UK addresses only)
1. Almost all of our UK customers can benefit from the Next Day Delivery service option. However, there may be a restriction on this service based on your postcode. We aim to deliver the next working day but deliveries to certain postcode areas may take longer.
2. Subject to these terms, all customers that place an order for goods before 13:00pm and purchase Next Day Delivery will have their purchase packaged and sent for delivery the same day (Monday – Thursday) and can expect to receive their parcel the following business day. Any Next Day Delivery orders placed after 13:00pm will be processed and shipped the following business day. Next Day Delivery orders placed on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or on Bank Holidays will be shipped the next available business day.
3. A tracking number will be provided upon dispatch of your order via an automated tracking link via email.
4. A card will be left for you to collect at your local sorting office or to enable you to re-arrange delivery.
1. Royal Mail (or the equivalent postal service used internationally) should leave a delivery card informing you how to arrange re-delivery or collection.
2. Your parcel will be kept with our delivery provider for the period of time stated on any delivery card before being returned to us. For our international customers your local delivery provider should state on their delivery card how long they keep your parcel before it is returned to us. If you do not receive a delivery card or no date is provided, please contact us.
3. Upon receipt by us of your undelivered parcel, we will email you to confirm and the email will provide you with the option of re-delivery or refund.
4. If your order has failed to be delivered due to you providing incorrect delivery information, you may be required to pay a charge in order for your package to be re-dispatched.
5. If we fail to receive a response from you two days after we sent the email offering you re-delivery or refund options, we will issue an automatic refund. You will receive confirmation of any refund following the requested or automated refund.
Returning an order
We hope you will be thoroughly charmed with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not, we are happy to offer you a refund.
Please return your order to us within 14 working days from purchase if it is unwanted and 30 days if any of the goods are faulty. Please return unopened, unused and in original condition. In the interests of hygiene we are unable to accept any items that have been used or with broken seals.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if your item(s) are non-saleable.
It is our customers’ responsibility to cover the initial cost of a return shipment. Please ensure a tracked service is used and a tracking reference and receipt is kept for proof of purchase.
All online purchases must be returned to:
All online purchases intended for refund must be shipped to the above returns address and cannot be returned in store. All in-store purchases must be returned to the store location at which the purchase was made.
If you have any further questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org